Phoenix Creed
Welcome Guest to -PC-'s web-site, please register or login to get the most out of this site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Creed
Welcome Guest to -PC-'s web-site, please register or login to get the most out of this site.
Phoenix Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:03 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

LARGE UPDATE!!

Go down

LARGE UPDATE!! Empty LARGE UPDATE!!

Post by Lord Schmart Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:36 pm

HUGE UPDATE:
Profile update, go check someones profile, you'll be surprised, things like:
*Comment system
*Statistics
*Friends
*Contact
Have all been added.
---
A flood control system prevents people from flooding one thread or topic with spam, etc.
Spammer replies to thread one, he cannot make another reply to thread one until 20 seconds have passed, but he can reply to thread two.
Spammer makes thread three in category one, he cannot make another thread in category one for another 20 seconds, he can make another thread in category two though.
---
Login pop-up, you will now be prompted to log in or register if you aren't logged in, you have the option to never show it again as well. It won't install tracking cookies or anything, just a notification, I will remove it if people don't like it though.
---
Scrolling announcements have also been an update, recent forum updates will scroll at the top of the web-page, hopefully eliminating the need for this thread.
---
Communication updates are at the heart of our updates, enjoy multi-quoting, drafts, quick reply, favourites (for threads), HTML coding (we now support it!), WYSIWYG editor, and more for communication, on top of that, we allow you to add friends and foes (IMPORTANT: If you add someone to foes, they cannot PM you, their posts will be invisible (untested) and things like that, it is a serious feature that should not be abused, you cannot add admins or mod's to your foes list (Yes, I know you all hate me and want me on your list, but you cant and thats that Very Happy))
---
That puts a sum up on our recent updates and I am working on more! Stay tuned for more info!
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :
LARGE UPDATE!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10LARGE UPDATE!! Right_bar_bleue

Number of posts : 155
Location : My location has many names, but most people know it as "OMFG!! My back! Why does it feel like a hacksaw is sawing it open!?"
Humor : Hi.
Worlds : Nearly All Of Them
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://phoenixcreed.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum