Phoenix Creed
Welcome Guest to -PC-'s web-site, please register or login to get the most out of this site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix Creed
Welcome Guest to -PC-'s web-site, please register or login to get the most out of this site.
Phoenix Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:03 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Stuff

+5
alexandus
The Scot's Hammer
warriorgirl33
Lord Schmart
Meriadoc I
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuff

Post by wolverine1969 Tue May 19, 2009 4:36 pm

What is going on with the multi for W38 or W39???????? I would never desert you he he he Demon Popcorn
wolverine1969
wolverine1969
Poster
Poster

Warning :
Stuff - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Stuff - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Number of posts : 35
Humor : ??????????
Worlds : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Schmart Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

wolverine1969 wrote:What is going on with the multi for W38 or W39???????? I would never desert you he he he Demon Popcorn

If you had of read teh mailz, we're going to do it in 38/39/40, depending on how organised we are. Let me set up a forum for us.
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Stuff - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Stuff - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Number of posts : 155
Location : My location has many names, but most people know it as "OMFG!! My back! Why does it feel like a hacksaw is sawing it open!?"
Humor : Hi.
Worlds : Nearly All Of Them
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://phoenixcreed.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine1969 Thu May 21, 2009 6:42 pm

this was done before the mail sorry
wolverine1969
wolverine1969
Poster
Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Schmart Sun May 24, 2009 2:01 am

Lol.
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Location : My location has many names, but most people know it as "OMFG!! My back! Why does it feel like a hacksaw is sawing it open!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Boots55 Sun May 31, 2009 4:42 am

I have arrived back to check on you! Have you been naughty or nice?

How has everyone been doing?
Boots55
Boots55

Warning :

Number of posts : 12
Humor : Schmartipants, The Whirlhammer, With others
Worlds : W8
W10
W12
W30
W36
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine1969 Sun May 31, 2009 10:14 pm

um.... I think I will let Lord Schmart tell you
wolverine1969
wolverine1969
Poster
Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Schmart Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Boots55 wrote:I have arrived back to check on you! Have you been naughty or nice?

w00t boots!

-PC- died unfortunately, we went into different tribes, M51, M51a, Guards, ~SBS~ and a few into EreVos.

I am currently the leader of Guards, cheers
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Whirlwind Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Lord Schmart wrote:
Boots55 wrote:I have arrived back to check on you! Have you been naughty or nice?

w00t boots!

-PC- died unfortunately, we went into different tribes, M51, M51a, Guards, ~SBS~ and a few into EreVos.

I am currently the leader of Guards, cheers

I'm sure your doing better then I did.
The-Whirlwind
The-Whirlwind
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Schmart Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Whirl posted!! Surprised

Well, it very much depends on the way you look at it. A week or so ago, I had a message concerning how I was leading well; yesterday I was engaged in a miniature flame-war concerning how I was leading us into our own death trap.

In case you don't know; EreVos and Guards (And the rest of the northwest) are at war with BD and THE. W30 is now hovering on the brink of world war, so it's getting interesting. Ruprict is Duke of ~SBS~ and I am very connected to the political region of W30 now.

I can't give out too much of our war strategy, as anyone can view these forums but I can say that I was involved with getting rid of a spy. Guards are also warring the whole of K30 while they fight BD and THE... Well, at least the members near K30... It's approx. 19% of K30 vs. 29% the last time I looked at the stats...

An image for reference:
Stuff - Page 3 K30final

It took a while, but I have finally perfected my map-making skills. I have also had a sharp OD increase and have reached 1mio. Yay me!

Now... You must tell me what happened when -PC- died, I've told you all about what I've been doing, now it's your turn.

Pressure, pressure! Very Happy

~Schmart
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Whirlwind Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 am

You would know more about it then I would. Can't remember the last argument I had (I had several, and not only with our enemies), but after that argument, I logged out and never came back, didn't even touch the website or talk to anyone, until now.

I thought you guys would see me now as the leader who bailed on his tribe when things got too tough.
The-Whirlwind
The-Whirlwind
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Whirlwind Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 am

The way I pictured the fall after I left would be like this. The people closest to me, (the council), would notice that I haven't been on in a day or so. They would get worried when I was being inactive at such a crucial time, and start losing faith in -PC-. Next day, when I still haven't returned, they're really worried and have now posted a topic somewhere on the forums asking where I was and if anyone else has noticed my absence. The day after that, someone may have announced that I haven't returned, and someone (I'd guess Ruprict) would start organizing people to leave and find new homes.
The-Whirlwind
The-Whirlwind
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Schmart Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm

No actually, the reasons are quite cloudy where I am concerned. After -PC- died; the only mentioning of you were people wanting your villages Sad

You hit 1mio ODD quite quickly, I always thought you were still active because of that. There was no way you could of held out that long inactive unless you had external support or was indeed active. The second being much more likely than the second.

The only other reason, is if you had a very good defense.

The-Whirlwind wrote:The way I pictured the fall after I left would be like this. The people closest to me, (the council), would notice that I haven't been on in a day or so. They would get worried when I was being inactive at such a crucial time, and start losing faith in -PC-. Next day, when I still haven't returned, they're really worried and have now posted a topic somewhere on the forums asking where I was and if anyone else has noticed my absence. The day after that, someone may have announced that I haven't returned, and someone (I'd guess Ruprict) would start organizing people to leave and find new homes.

The first bit I am unsure of as when Lord Schmart left, Red took away Hidden Forum privelages. But the next part I am sure of. They didn't post a topic, Red took charge as was his duty and tried to keep -PC- alive. It worked for a time and -PC- lived; though people were leaving.

Alexandus was promoted and given recruiting privs etc. and the effort was redoubled. Alexandus contacted Lord Brus and secured invites for people into ~SBS~; me being one of them.

The next day, I saw I had quite alot of tribes wanting me. ~SBS~ and Guards had invited me and M51 had contacted me regarding joining them. Three quite powerful tribes wanting me. I chose Guards and for the first day, there was a post regarding positions. As you probably guessed I applied for leadership. A couple of days later I was accepted to be leader of Guards and Alexandus the Vice Leader.

After that it was war after war. The war on K30 was minor compared to what we are facing now. Every day my rule on K30 grows tighter and tighter.

I will need to talk with Alexandus about what happened when you went inactive to glean more light. But the fall of -PC- is regarded as the fall of an era. Though I don't think this, if K41 were the only continent, it couldn't be truer. ~SBS~ is the new -PC-. M51, Guards and EreVos are all slowly expanding in K41. It seems all of W30 has changed in a short time...

I am glad that you have posted here however, the community is very bleak as it is. If you wish to join my tribe in W41, join the SE and hope you land in K56 Very Happy

~Schmart
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine1969 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:14 pm

The-Whirlwind wrote:You would know more about it then I would. Can't remember the last argument I had (I had several, and not only with our enemies), but after that argument, I logged out and never came back, didn't even touch the website or talk to anyone, until now.

I thought you guys would see me now as the leader who bailed on his tribe when things got too tough.
No I don't. If you were to come back you can have the one village of yours i took. The people in this tribe made me want to log on and see what was being said and done.
wolverine1969
wolverine1969
Poster
Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Schmart Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Remember my offer about W41, you may only have a couple more hours until it becoms redundant.
Lord Schmart
Lord Schmart
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum